The February release HobbyMaster models have arrived. HobbyMaster has done a great job with the DC-2 

Click here to see the latest arrivals.

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

I have read that the Boeing 377 line are their best looking models, and the L-188 leaves a little something to be desired. You agree?
I don't know if I agree. From my looking at the models both are excellent. I haven't read any complaints on the L-188 and the shape of the nose (a common area of concern) seems very good to me on both models. The paint work and detail is excellent as we have found with all the Hobby Master models. Perhaps there is a specific model that has some error in paint work. I'd be curious to see what you had read about these models. Can you post the link?

I don't own any of the L-188's yet but I do have two of the Boeing 377's in my collection.  I have the (NWA) NorthWest Airlines and the (BOAC) and I think HobbyMaster (HM) did an outstanding job on them.

The only complant that I would have with (HM) is that some of the propeller blades are bent before taking the model out of the box.  Has to happen on the production line when they're putting the model in the plastic blister pack before boxing it up.  Not a big issue, I just bend them back straight and they look fine.

Hanger56

I think I read that on DAC, but in the January magazine here on MAC they had a review of the L-188 as well.

RSS

Recent Visitors to the site!

© 2024   Created by Matt Whisenant.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

hitcounter

Avitop.com