Tell me one prop airliner and one jet airliner that you would like to see produced by Hobby Master that Hobby Master doesn't presently produce?

http://hobbymastercollector.com/

Views: 160

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to see them do the Trident and the Vangard.  Both are classic airliners that would fit nicely into there lineup, and both would be new for mass produced 1/200 models (both have been done before, but by the likes of Bader models in the UK).
I'll make certain Hong Kong knows about your choices. Thanks.

Miles Daniels-Pavich said:
I'd love to see them do the Trident and the Vangard.  Both are classic airliners that would fit nicely into there lineup, and both would be new for mass produced 1/200 models (both have been done before, but by the likes of Bader models in the UK).
Yes, I'll second the Vanguard, preferably BEA as a first release. My choice for jet airliner would be a Comet 4 preferably BEA and Dan Air 
I'd like to see the BAe ATP in various schemes, I know its not as common as other suggestions but its a great Airframe, for the Jet the Trident would be a good option.
Thanks for the input. Hopefully there will be a few more member offer their suggestions.
I'd really like to see some DC-7s, American and Eastern primarily.

RSS

Recent Visitors to the site!

© 2024   Created by Matt Whisenant.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

hitcounter

Avitop.com